Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Littlest Heroes Project Photos!!!

THANK YOU to Susan James for doing these for us!!! Here is a link to Susan's website: http://www.susanjamesphotography.com

All of the pictures were phenomenal, but these are some of my faves!! Looks like I'll be swapping out the blog pictures here soon! I LOVE these so much more than the ones I had done this summer at Target. Something tells me that Susan may have had something to do with that :)

New Family Photo:
Photobucket

The boys:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Leaf Fun:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Joshua and I:
Photobucket

Finally! Pics of Rick and I!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Last, but not least, the reason for this photo shoot, our Littlest Hero, Joshua!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so great to see my photos on your site! It was so fun to see you guys again! I am so glad we have met, and we will have to get together sometime soon! Thanks for your kind words!

Susan

Anonymous said...

Tears - that's what those pictures caused. Tears, because it gives me so much hope that Joshua (and your family) made it through. You have a GORGEOUS family, and I am proud to know you. (I have to make a trip to MI now....)

Jodi said...

Love the photos!! I have nominated you for an award, come and see!