Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Whoa... it's been a long time!!

Happy September! I realized as I was pulling up the recipe to make another batch of laundry soap last night that it's been waaaaaaaay too long since a blog post! Our life has been full of crazy, busy, non-stop goings on and I just haven't been in a "blogging place". 

Here are some highlights!! Joshua is a freshman in high school. Oh. My. Gosh. I can't believe it either. Logan started fifth grade today, so he's top dog at his elementary school. The boys are amazing, of course, and we're so blessed. Joshua is on the varsity tennis team - he got into tennis last spring and hasn't looked back! Logan adores soccer and is currently on a mission to master pull ups after we took his bedroom door off the hinges and installed a pull up bar for him. Next up will be a punching bag in the garage for Logan and a weight bench in the basement for Josh.

We've been doing some traveling in the old 'RV this summer! We actually just got back from Webster Lake in Indiana for the holiday weekend. I love that our schools don't start until after Labor Day. It makes it easier to soak up the last bit of summer before heading into fall and back into the routine.

By the way - I was digging back to school this morning! I got more accomplished in the couple of hours between when the boys left for school and when I had to leave for work than I do all day, sometimes! I forget how productive I can be when I'm back in a routine!

I'm going back to school this January (yikes!!!) - completely online and I've never taken an online class in my life. I'm excited about it, but super nervous at the same time. Cub Scouts will start back up soon AND I'm taking a trip to Canada next week! That will be worthy of a blog post, for sure, I think. All I need is a small digital camera so I can have pictures to post as well!!

I'm going to try and do a better job blogging regularly, but we'll see what happens. For sure, after I get back from Canada, though. 

No comments: