Joshua was supposed to scan today. This morning, when Rick and I were trying to get ready to take him in, we both realized that we have the flu. Joshua had thrown up Wednesday night, and Thursday during the day. He wasn't acting himself, but we weren't sure if it was nerves or the flu. Apparently it was the flu. And now we have it. And Logan isn't feeling well today either. Ugh.
There was no way we could take him in this morning - not with both of us being sick. My nerves are already shot - add the flu on top of that - and a two hour scan. No way.
So, I called and canceled his MRI. We went back to bed. My mom says Logan has had diarrhea all night long. Oh, and we're moving this weekend, too.
I called radiology this morning to reschedule, convinced we were going to have to wait until April. Miraculously, there was an opening on Tuesday, March 3rd!!! And it's not an awful time, 11:15am.
That's where we are now. I'll update again soon. I'm having some issues of my own, which are incredibly stressful. My pap results came back with some pre-cancerous, high grade changes, so I need to have some follow-up testing done. My OB/GYN is waiting for the rest of the test results to come through before they decide what our next step will be. So, please pray for me. As you can imagine, I'm pretty close to terrified at the words "pre-cancerous". I have a sense of peace about it right now, which I know is a God thing. I'm still scared, but I have faith that God will handle it all so I don't have to worry about it. I sure hope I'm ok, though.