Monday, March 16, 2009

Man, I'm a Slacker!!

Goodness - I can tell life is getting busier because it feels like I'm not updating like I normally do!

What's going on now... well, I'm still waiting to get in to my OB/GYN. They just got my other test results last week, now they need to go over everything and then decide what to do next. Hopefully just a colposcopy, which I'm praying will be fine...

Yesterday it finally warmed up to like 50 degrees! And there was this big orange thing in the sky that we haven't seen much of in the last 4 months. I was able to take the boys to the park down the road from our house. Rick had two of his best friends from high school over and they were playing video games, but it was WAY too nice of a day to waste inside! So, I made the kids go to the park and play for a while to get some fresh air. Today it's supposed to make it into the 60's!! And be sunny! And I'm at work, lol. But, I told the kids we can go back to the park after dinner tonight.

Joshua only has another 3 weeks left at Coopersville before I'm switching him to Whitehall. That will make my life a little easier. Instead of needing to leave Whitehall at 7:30am, I won't have to leave until between 8:15am and 8:30am. Plus, he can start making friends before summer vacation. And then Logan and I should be getting home by 3:30pm instead of 4:30pm, which will be nice too. For as long as I continue to work in GR, that will be helpful. I am glad, though, that I decided to keep him in Coopersville for a while. He's had enough changes in his life lately without having the throw that into the mix too. At least not right away, anyhow.

We're going to start looking for a new church home, too. I've gotten some recommendations from some people in the area. That'll be tough - I LOVE our current church, but I can't drive to GR 6 days a week. It's just too much for me. So, prayers that we find the right one for us quickly.

Have a beautiful, blessed week!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes - they are taking forever for your results. Here's praying and hoping for the best - good luck!