Monday, October 27, 2008

Tonight

Well, tonight officially wraps up the fall soccer season in the Holman Household. Joshua's last game is tonight. And it's REALLY cold outside, and will probably by snowing by 6:45pm. Can't wait for that. At least Logan will be going to the sitter's if it's nasty outside - it's bad enough that the game starts so late (it'll be dark already), I don't need a cold whiny toddler complaining the whole time. It's not fair to Joshua. Last time Logan was cold at a soccer game, both Rick and I were so preoccupied with trying to distract him, we missed most of Joshua's playing time!

So, you can bet we'll be bundled up for tonight - long underwear, sweatshirts, hats, gloves the whole nine yards. And a GIANT thermos of hot chocolate...

Maybe the snow will just stay gone - that would be ideal.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hope everything turned out ok for you...and oh yeah..I still have to get those pictures to you..I haven't forgot ya just yet

Anonymous said...

And, that's why I live in Arizona!!! 90 and sunny today!

Ahem - sorry. Gloating is inappropriate. My apologies...

:-)