Monday, January 12, 2009

Home Again.

Well, we made it there and back from Indianapolis safely. The weekend did not go hardly at all "according to plan", but it was GREAT. We had a wonderful visit and we're going back down there this coming weekend. We're hoping to go to the Children's Museum on Saturday - I've heard pretty great things about it!

So much for bowling, lol, but there were some computer issues that popped up while we were down there that Rick is trying to fix for my uncle, so we need to bring him his hard drive back :)

We didn't end up leaving my uncle's house until 8:15pm last night - got home about 1:15am. Made 2 stops to fill up the truck, and then 1 more stop to detour through a little town on the way to find a Wendy's to grab some food, lol. Joshua and Logan did SO GREAT in the truck. I was uber proud of them! I love taking road trips with Rick because we travel well together. We never fight in the car (where you would think arguments would pop up) and we can always find something to do to pass the time, which is nice. It was really a good time. Felt like a weekend away.

I hear there's more snow on the way, so if you're in the area, get ready! I think it's supposed to start snowing tonight and tomorrow. On Thursday our high temperature is supposed to be a balmy 9 degrees. With windchills between -15 and -20 degrees... chilly!!

No comments: