Sunday, January 4, 2009

Rockin Out!

So a friend asked for recommendations for workout music for her iPod. I pulled up the "workout/running playlist" thats on my iPod and now that I'm listening to some of the selections, I'm totally motivated to go for a run. And it's 11:30pm on a Sunday night. And I have to work tomorrow. And everything is covered in ice outside, LOL.

Why do these urges always come at the most inopportune times?? I doubt I'll be this motivated tomorrow.... Oh well - asi es la vida (so is life), I suppose :)

I REALLY need to go to bed, lol. Have a super great week!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get the same urges when I listen to my workout music. But it usually happens in the early morning when I can't possibly go. Hopefully the motivation stays until it's actually time to go to the gym :-)

Caitlin said...

I need that list. I need some motivation to get my butt in gear and loose this almost two year old baby weight!