Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ideas Needed!!

Tis the season for the Relay for Life planning to begin! This is Team Joshua's 4th year participating in the event. I need some new and creative ideas for raising money....

I also need some volunteers to help. Interested?

The event is July 10th, 2009 and will be held at Allendale High School (for those of you who are newbies). It's a 24 hour event, from noon on Friday until noon on Saturday.

This year's theme is "Rope Up A Cure" and it's a rodeo theme. If your fundraising idea includes that, all the more awesome :) Or, if you have any cowboy/rodeo type stuff that we can borrow for the event (we decorate our campsite), that would be awesome too!!

If you're in regular contact with me, watch your inbox because I'll likely be sending you an email trying to solicate donations - but it's for a really good cause!!!!!! And seriously, is there ANYONE anymore who doesn't know someone who has dealt with cancer?

If you have any cool ideas or if you want to be a part of this awesome event, let me know - I'm sure I can find some place to use you!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well unfortunately life doesn't allow for much extra spending or time but I would love to help in any way I can. If you think of anything you need help with just let me know. I would love to help with the fundraising...my family's big and I would love to help get the word out. Let me know what I can do!

Amanda: said...

Awesome, Jess!! I'll be emailing you shortly - probably thru myspace.