Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Budding Photographer...

So, I went to unload pictures from the memory card of the digital camera... imagine my surprise when I discovered there were almost 100 pictures on there!! I was thinking "hmmmm, I don't remember taking that many pictures." As I was looking through them, it occurred to me that Joshua had gotten ahold of the camera, lol.

There were pictures of Riley, Logan sleeping, the basement stairs, Rick on the phone, a scrape on his knee, a full dishwasher, the ceiling, the floor, tons of unsuspecting people (none of whom were even looking in the general vicinity of the camera, lol), and some random self portraits, that he took of himself, while sitting on the toilet.

Oh Lord, lol......

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't wait to bring those up when he brings his first girlfriend home :)

No comments: